[cha cha slides away from responsibilities]
saying “no we can’t” when bob the builder and his gang said “can we fix it?” because you were a rebellious cunt of a child
(Source: sexualfavours, via daniraee)
whisperingtoghosts asked: stalkin yo blog yo WOULD YOU BE FUCKED OFF IF I SAID DO ALL THE QUESTIONS FROM THE 1-57 (i think it was 57) QUESTION THING? Also HOW ARE YOU?
Ahahaaha you tit!
- I’m a straight up lesbian :D
- I’m really bad at time management.
- Wanna be in my Dee’s arms :3
- Best first date(s) were all three in one day with Dee by far!
- Poor :’)
- My best friends, umm, probably Dee, Katie, Mark and Dani ;)
- Favourite book is probably the A A Milne anthology, When We Were Very Young.
- Bad breath, selfishness, ignorance.
- My best friend is just plain fabulous to be with!
- Favourite animals are cats, always have been and always will.
- Someone I miss, YOU DANICHU!
- My last break up, umm, I don’t know what you count, if it was my last relationship, she cheated. If it was the last person I was seeing, it was because she had a secret boyfriend.
- Yesterday I drank cider in the sun and chilled with my girlfriend’s family :)
- My greatest achievements are sticking to what I believe in and not letting anyone tear me down, even if I thought they were always gonna be there for me and it killed me to let them go.
- The person I dislike the most is probably someone pretentious or a liar. I can’t abide either…
- My favourite songs at the moment are probably the same as they always have been… :’) I love acoustic stuff and something with lyrics I can get into!
- I gave Dee a kiss before she went to work :3
- Deep eyes and a cheeky smile, preferably tolerance and a sense of humour.
- All cats, lots of cats!
- Turkish Delight flavour ice cream!
- I would love to be on holiday already!
- The meanest thing anyone ever said to me was that nobody would ever love me truly because there was nothing good in me to love.
- I lived in Badfield of G-town near manchester :)
- I’ll love you if you make a real effort with me and are just generally honest and nice :)
- Future plans, keep at this job, make connections, keep helping young people and move out and have babies and stuff :)
- DO I WANT FOOD BAD ENOUGH TO GET OFF THE SOFA?!
- Tomorrow I am going to work
- When I got older I want to be a good mum
- Most embarrassing moment could be anything I embarrass myself daily!
- I’m insecure about my body and also my body.
- If I won the lottery I’d get my own place, put money away, start driving lessons and get a car and so on :)
- Boys are icky eww.
- The thing I love most about myself is my ability to empathise
- Pet peeves, I’m pretty tolerant, so not much
- I’ve seen Taylor Swift, Walk off the Earth, Zebrahead, The Prodigy, Tenacious D, Biffy Clyro, Metallica…
- One, maybe two kids
- Any date with Dee is perfect
- I’m good at cuddling :)
- Idk what my most traumatic experience is
- I don’t mind where I live really
- I couldn’t pick the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me, that wouldn’t be fair, lots of people have said wonderful things to me :)
- I’m fairly happy right now
- I hear the TV!
- My biggest worry currently is money
- I’ve repeatedly wished for less ignorance and more tolerance in society
- My relationship with my parents is complicated
- Something I should have said a long time ago is, I don’t care what you have to say about me, I’m happy with who I am and the things I’ve done, I don’t have to feel guilty…
- My last text message is from my mum, saying see you on Friday xx
- What I hate most about myself, I let myself get walked all over…
- My biggest turn ons are humour, romance and passion
- The words that upset me the most are ill informed opinions.
- What I hated the most about school is being afraid of everything.
I am very well Dani, how are you?! xxxxxxxxxxx
welcome to the uk where there’s currently a national debate on how people use their toilet paper
Why is there a dog in the middle?
Its the andrex puppy you barbarian